Sunday, March 22, 2015

Welcome to my Food Blog

Hi there and welcome to my food blog! My intent here is to brag, wax, and gush about the delicious food I have had the privilege to taste and hopefully enjoy…but mostly to brag. My intent is not to destroy or tear down someone's work, as I believe that anyone with the cojones to get out there and create something beautiful should be encouraged to continue down that path.

Over are the days of slimy, quirky, jerky food critics who amass nothing but a following of people who are, unfortunately, not dining out to savor an experience, but rather to search for short comings. Ew.

I try to enjoy every meal I eat. I LOVE to eat! I am a non discriminating eater. I have raved about the burger at White House Tavern, db, and Steak and Shake. To me food is like a work of art, and I can't be told to like it, or to despise it. I like what I like, and my hope is that you will like what I like. Bon Appetit!

Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment